|| Incredible Edible Crafts
| WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD?
|Subscribe to Newsletter|
Making candy bouquets
Candy Bouquet Ebooks
Making cookie bouquets
Edible crafts for kids
Fruit & vegetable creations
How to make candy
Free craft ebooks
Spring Crafts: Candy Bouquet "Tulips"
Candy Bouquets make fun Spring crafts. Candy crafts below take about 25 minutes to make. It will put you in the mood for spring.
Materials used to make this spring candy bouquet: candy in red wrappers, red cellophane or red wrapping paper, clear cellophane, silk leaves or green crepe paper for making tulips leaves, bamboo skewers or 16 gauge stem wire, green floral tape, red curling ribbon, and tools.
1. Prepare candy in red wrappers. Attach a candy piece to a bamboo skewer or a piece of stem wire using green floral tape.
2. Take a square of red cellophane or wrapping paper and make a cone like in the picture. You can use a little piece of clear scotch tape to secure the cellophane as a cone.
3. Put a candy inside the cello/wrapping paper cone. Wrap extra cello/wrapping paper around the stick.
4. Wrap green floral tape around this extra cello and down the stick.
5. Here is a practically finished candy tulip.
6. Using green floral tape, attach two silk leaves or leaves made out of green crepe paper to a candy flower stem.
7. Make as many tulips as you want. As a finishing touch, wrap the tulips in clear cellophane and secure with a piece of curling ribbon.
Variations of this candy arrangement
Candy tulips can be of different colors yellow, pink, etc. Just use cello/wrapping paper of a desired color.
You can make a candy arrangement with silk tulips and candy pieces in cello or wrapping paper cones. Candy bouquets are fun spring crafts. They make wonderful Easter centerpiece.
If you like these spring crafts, please share them:
If you want to quickly and easily learn how to make candy bouquets either to start your own business or just to be able to make amazing memorable gifts for any occasion, check out my valuable illustrated step-by-step guides "How to make beautiful candy bouquets for fun and profit" and "Candy bouquet designs".
| ||Copyright © Lana Glass - Incredible Edible Crafts.|| |