|| Incredible Edible Crafts
| WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD?
Making candy bouquets
Edible crafts for kids
Fruit & vegetable creations
How to Make Candy
Free craft ebooks
History of Chocolate
1) The Sweet Lure of Chocolate - explore the history of chocolate, follow the chocolate-making process, and take an online tour to a chocolate factory thanks to San Francisco's Exploratorium Museum.
2) The History of Chocolate - on this Swiss chocolate site you can learn about the history of chocolate and the chocolate making process. Personally, I am very fond of the Swiss chocolate (Lindt is one of my favorite).
3) Learn how the famous Hersheys company was started, and also see an interesting video tour of the chocolate-making process at the Hersheys Company.
4) The book The Natural History of Chocolate", by D. De Quelus, Translated by R. Brookes.
5) Chocolate History Time Line
6) Chocolate Through the Years - The story of chocolate begins with the discovery of America. Until 1492, the Old World knew nothing at all about it
| ||Copyright © Lana Glass - Incredible Edible Crafts.|| || |